Spain

Spain
Matador

Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Spain Trip Prep 2010

Well, I've done it. In my spare time from bungling the Spanish language, packing, exchanging currencies, and doing camera and technology prep, I've set up a blog for Spain. After seeing the well photographed, exciting, witty and eloquent South Africa blog created by Kathleen and Kas, I am a little intimidated. I have no mascot, or particular event to focus on, but it will be a rambling, unscripted journey that will unfold in front of me as I travel. Kind of Zen and the art of improvised traveling in Espana. I write this the day before I'm leaving, excited about what adventure lays ahead.

4 comments:

  1. Muy bien...you shall have at least one follower! I love living vicariously through others experiences.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Claudia! An army of one... Glad to have you aboard! I'm hoping I can get photos on here easily, as you know I love to take pictures =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is going to be great Mark because you are bringing us along on your adventure and you are a fantastic photographer. Can't wait. Spain will be crazy tonight and if they win, you will be there for the final! Safe travels. Ole, ole, ole...

    Kathleen

    ReplyDelete
  4. Si! Si! Kathleen! I've really been enjoying your adventure blog! It is exciting that Spain is still in the hunt! Rian says Madrid has been wild after the games with celebrating fans. I look forward to their enthusiasm.

    ReplyDelete